Ethical Sourcing & Social Responsibility Policy
- Combating Modern Slavery and Child Labour
- Sustainable Environmental practices
- Ensuring all Ultra Health manufacturer’s meet the highest international standards
- Ensuring the welfare of all employees in terms of labour, OHS as well as their human rights
- Monitoring the ethical business practice of all employees to ensure they have no involvement in bribery or collusion. Ultra Health maintains strong emphasis on good judgement and the immediate reporting of any suspected illegal activity.
Modern Slavery & Child Labour
Environmental Objectives and Environmental Policy
- Reuse or recycle all packaging materials;
- Reduce the flow of hard copy documentation to an absolute minimum;
- Segregate and recycle all scrap wherever and whenever possible;
- Prevent pollution wherever possible;
- Ensure that all toxic and non-biodegradable materials are safety disposed of by authorised contractors;
- Monitor water and power consumption with the aim of its reduction wherever possible without detriment to the various processes carried out by the Company;
- Where the customer specifies a material that is hazardous to its employees, the public or the environment Ultra Health will advise the customer accordingly and recommend alternative and safer options
- Ultra Health conducts regular reviews of manufacturers and suppliers to ensure they are adhering to strict environmental standards as much as possible.
Ultra Health Medical Pty Ltd & Steeldrill Health & Safety Supplier Selection Requirements
Welfare, Health and Safety of all Employees
Ultra Health Medical ensures strict equal opportunity. Discrimination is not tolerated and all prospective employees are treated on their merits, regardless of race, age, sex, relationship status, religion, personal beliefs and values or any other factor not applicable to the position. This same non-discrimination policy will apply to any compensation, access to training, termination, or promotion. Employees are valued according to how well they perform their duties, and on their ability to maintain company standards of service. Ultra Health demands its manufacturers adhere to the same policy must provide a written declaration that they also provide equal opportunity employment and a discrimination free environment.
Ultra Health Medical does not tolerate any form of Harassment be it bullying, discrimination, victimisation, sexual harassment, or vilification. Ultra Health considers these behaviours unacceptable and they will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Ultra Health has therefore adopted the following policies;
1) All OH&S legislation is strictly adhered to by Ultra Health Medical with on-going documentation of any non-conformance. Ultra Health manufacturers are also expected to follow their own countries legislation or have in place their own strict Health and Safety Practices for all employees.
2) These Ultra Health OH &S policies apply to all company employees whether permanent, part time, or casual as well as contractors who have signed the Induction Form.