Ultra Fresh & Ultra Feel gloves are available in nitrile, latex, vinyl, LDPE and TPE materials in powdered or powder free and range of colours, and sizes.
All Ultra Fresh & Ultra Health gloves are TGA Listed. Most are HACCP Certified and are manufactured to the highest International Standards & Conformities.
Nitrile Examination Gloves
Nitrile Examination Gloves are made from Acrylonitrile-butadiene, a synthetic polymer
Made from synthetic rubber which is non-latex and protein free
- Soft formulation or low modulus nitrile gloves provides excellent feel, fit, comfort and flexibility for users and reduces hand fatigue
- Resistance to oil, grease and wide range of toxic chemicals and solvents
Latex Examination Gloves
Latex Examination Gloves are made from natural rubber latex (NRL)
They offer users the best barrier protection in areas of potential risk associated with blood borne pathogens and other substances or biohazards
The physical properties of the material provide excellent flexibility and uncompromised protection with high degree of sensitivity
Latex outperforms other glove materials in terms of elasticity and tensile strength
Vinyl Examination Gloves
Vinyl Examination Gloves are made from Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC).
Ideal for users who are sensitive to natural rubber latex protein allergy.
- Resistance to oil, ozone, grease, acid and bases
- Soft vinyl formulation offers greater comfort, fit and better flexibility
- Anti-static properties suitable for cleanroom and critical environment applications
TPE Examination Gloves
TPE Disposable Gloves are a new innovation that easily moulds to the user’s hands
DOP (Dopoamine) & DINP (Diisononyl Phthalate free
Environmentally friendly and low cost alternative to vinyl
Food safe and odourless
Soft grip and excellent fit